A lifelong learner, James is a graduate from Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy. He also holds a degree in Kinesiology from the University of the Fraser Valley and is a trained Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Some of his major clinical interests include the science of pain management, neuromuscular control, therapeutic exercise and helping people get back to what they love.
James has experience working in Strength and Conditioning as well as Pre/Post Rehabilitation with athletic populations including professional, para and youth athletes. His goal is to provide an excellent standard of care through evidence-informed, effective Massage Therapy while integrating the best practices in manual therapy and remedial exercise.
Outside the clinic, you may find James nose-deep in a book or spending the weekend adventuring in the Gulf Islands.
Recent Physiotherapy Articles
- Exercise…Heads we win, tails we don’t lose much. October 3, 2021
- Returning to work…life…play October 3, 2021
- Back Pain for Athletes… and Workers October 3, 2021
- When is Abnormal Normal? MRI and normal aging September 6, 2021
- Preventing anterior knee pain July 4, 2021
- Anterior Knee Pain Treatment Guidelines July 3, 2021
- Shockwave Thearapy (ESWT) for Lower Extremity April 24, 2021
- Plantar Heel Pain Research April 24, 2021