A lifelong learner, James is a graduate from Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy. He also holds a degree in Kinesiology from the University of the Fraser Valley and is a trained Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Some of his major clinical interests include the science of pain management, neuromuscular control, therapeutic exercise and helping people get back to what they love.
James has experience working in Strength and Conditioning as well as Pre/Post Rehabilitation with athletic populations including professional, para and youth athletes. His goal is to provide an excellent standard of care through evidence-informed, effective Massage Therapy while integrating the best practices in manual therapy and remedial exercise.
Outside the clinic, you may find James nose-deep in a book or spending the weekend adventuring in the Gulf Islands.
Recent Physiotherapy Articles
- Achilles Pain – Updated Research May 7, 2022
- Updated Research on Ankle sprains May 7, 2022
- Plantar Fasciitis Research Update May 7, 2022
- Low Back Pain Clinical Perspectives April 10, 2022
- Low Back Pain Guidelines for Patients April 10, 2022
- Back Pain Clinical Practice Guidelines April 10, 2022
- Prevent injury with a good warm up! Use the Fifa 11+ March 12, 2022
- Expert analysis of Tendon Injury March 12, 2022